This state-of-the-art technology enables the dentist to see the condition of your teeth and gums. The integrated camera allows the dentist to make very accurate diagnoses.
The intraoral camera is connected to a monitor, which displays digital scans. No bigger than a pen, this tool provides clear, precise images of the inside of your mouth. The patient can see—and better understand—any anomalies.
Advantages of using an intraoral camera
- Enables the dentist to detect cracks, cavities, soft tissue anomalies, and abnormal wearing of teeth
- Provides the patient with precise dental health information
- Helps to see defects that are invisible to the naked eye
- The digital images can be sent to insurance companies and other dental professionals
- The images are kept in the patient’s file for future reference
Intraoral camera technology is useful for both dentists and patients. It can help you make an informed decision about treatment.